Incorporated with Info-graphics, charts, 35 tables and 55 figures, this 187-page research report on “Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire Global market and covering all its sub-segments through comprehensively thorough classifications. Insightful analysis and assessment are created from superior primary and secondary information sources with data and information derived from industry specialists across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014-2018, base year estimates for 2019, and forecasts from 2020 to 2027.
The Global Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 26.28 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 55.35 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 9.6%.
The latest report is inclusive of an extensive coverage of the significant impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics business sector. The coronavirus outbreak has drastically impacted the global economic landscape, and consequently, this particular business vertical. Therefore, the report provides the reader with a clear concept of the current scenario of this business vertical, estimating its COVID-19 aftereffects.
Download FREE sample copy of Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics market report available on Demand @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1507
The global Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics market is highly consolidated due to the presence of numerous companies operating across this industry. The report depicts the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graphs, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market. The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Abbott, AccuBioTech, BioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Chembio Diagnostics, Danaher, EKF Diagnostics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Instrumentation Laboratory, Johnson & Johnson, Nova, PTS Diagnostics, Sekisui Diagnostic, Siemens Healthineers, Sinocare Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Trinity Biotech, Trividia Health Inc., QIAGEN and Quidel.
Overview of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics report:
The latest report titled, Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics uncovers the value at which the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics industry is projected to grow during the forecast period, 2020 to 2027. The prime objective of this study is to offer a detailed assessment of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics business based on type, sector as well as geography. The researchers analysing different elements associated with the business further offer extensive data regarding various factors such as opportunities, drivers, restraints and challenges influencing the growth rate of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics industry.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Lancets & Lancing Devices
- Cardiometabolic Testing Products
- Cardiac Marker Testing Products
- Blood Gas/Electrolytes Testing Products
- HBA1C Testing Products
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Influenza Testing Products
- HIV Testing Products
- Hepatitis C Testing Products
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing Products
- Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) Testing Products
- Respiratory Infection Testing Products
- Tropical Disease Testing Products
- Other Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Coagulation Testing Products
- PT/INR Testing Products
- Activated Clotting Time (ACT/APTT) Testing Products
- Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Products
- Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Products
- Fertility Testing Products
- Tumour/Cancer Marker Testing Products
- Urinalysis Testing Products
- Cholesterol Testing Products
- Haematology Testing Products
- Drugs-of-Abuse Testing Products
- Fecal Occult Testing Products
- Other POC Products
Platform Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Agglutination assays
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Solid phase
Prescription Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Prescription-based Testing
- OTC Testing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Professional Diagnostic Centres
- Clinical Laboratories (Outpatient Healthcare & Ambulatory Care Settings)
- Hospitals/Critical Care Centres
- Home Care
- Research Laboratories
- Other End Users
!!! Limited Time DISCOUNT Available!!! Get Your Copy at Discounted [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1507
Based on the in-depth analysis the research also brings to light major facts pertaining to the vital aspects such as market share, size, and growth rate. Deep dive into other aspects including the investment feasibility, demand and supply, import and export status, supply chain management and growth prospects narrates a lot about what the business environment will be like for the forecast period,2020 – 2027. All the vital statistics in the report are explained with the help of resources such as tables, charts, and info graphics.
In this section of the report, market analysts have provided valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics market. They have further estimated the current and future market valuations on the basis of the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Moreover, the growth prospects of each regional segment have been meticulously extensively discussed in the report.
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Read More @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/06/12/1867809/0/en/Point-of-Care-PoC-Diagnostics-Market-To-Reach-USD-50-51-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics market for the forecast period 2020 -2027 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2020 – 2027?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1507