According to The Insight Partners market research study on “Patient Temperature Monitoring Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product, Site, and Application,” the market is expected to reach US$ 4,386.01 Mn by 2027 from US$ 2,946.47 Mn in 2019. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides trends prevailing in the global patient temperature monitoring market and the factors driving the market growth along with those restraining it.
Request Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001234/
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Ava Science Inc.
- Tempdrop LLC.
- Braun GmbH (P&G Brand)
- Biofourmis Inc.
- Fertility Focus Limited
- Fairhaven Health, LLC
- VivoSensMedical GmbH
- Valley Electronics AG
- Cycle Technologies
- Natural Cycles Nordic AB
The growth of the patient temperature monitoring market is attributed to the growing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, and increasing awareness regarding the benefits and usefulness of patient temperature monitoring. The global patient temperature monitoring market, based on application, is segmented into pyrexia/fever, hypothermia, blood transfusion, anesthesia, and other applications (sleep management and weight management). The pyrexia/fever segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and it is estimated to register the highest CAGR in during the forecast period.
The report segments global patient temperature monitoring market as follows:
Global Patient Temperature Monitoring Market – By Product
- Wearable Continuous Monitoring Sensors
- Smart Temperature Monitoring Patches
- Table-Top Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Non-invasive Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Continuous Core Body Temperature Monitoring Devices Market
- Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Mercury Thermometers Market
- Digital Thermometers Market
- Infrared Thermometers Market
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices
Global Patient Temperature Monitoring Market – By Site
- Non-invasive Temperature Monitoring
- Oral Temperature Monitoring Market
- Axillary and Temporal Artery Temperature Monitoring Market
- Tympanic Membrane Temperature Monitoring Market
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring
- Esophageal Temperature Monitoring Market
- Nasopharynx Temperature Monitoring Market
- Urinary Bladder Temperature Monitoring Market
- Rectal Temperature Monitoring Market
Global Patient Temperature Monitoring Market – By Application
- Blood Transfusion
- Other Applications (Sleep, Weight Management)
Purchase Copy of This Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001234/
Variation in patient body temperature is reaction to disease-specific stimuli. Human body regulates its normal temperature in order to support the body’s own defense mechanisms. Additionally, other clinical indications of temperature monitoring such as hypothermia or hyperthermia, infection existence, and analysis of antimicrobial treatments represents significant importance of continuous temperature monitoring. These benefits are expected to accelerate the adoption of thermometers during the forecast period.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.
Email: [email protected]