Needle-free injection system market is expected to reach USD 42.63 Billion by 2026 and set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to extensive use of needle-free injection system in the developing countries.
Thus, Needle-Free Injection System market research report performs an estimation of the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics and growth inducing factors. A variety of steps are employed while generating this report and the inputs from a specialized team of researchers, analysts and forecasters have been utilized here. Besides, the Needle-Free Injection System report is wonderfully characterized using several charts, graphs and tables depending on the extent of data and information involved. Clients can divulge best opportunities to be successful in the healthcare industry with an excellent practice models and method of research used in this market report.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-needle-free-injection-system-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global needle-free injection system market are Antares Pharma, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., PharmaJet, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medical International Technologies, INJEX, THE NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD, Valeritas, Inc., InsuJet, PenJet, Crossject, Amico Group, BD, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MedImmune, Mystic Pharmaceuticals, OptiNose US, Inc., Zogenix, D’Antonio Consultants International, Inc., among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Eli Lilly and Company has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval for Baqsimi (glucagon) nasal powder 3 mg. The product is used to treat diabetic severe hypoglycemia. The product approval will help company to increase its revenue generation from drug delivery system as the product is first of its kind and only nasally-dosed glucagon, available for diabetics
- In January 2018, LenisUSA.com and Lenis Medical Ltd has formed partnership with Premier Media Service Inc. for distribution and sales of LENIS Needle-Free Injection System in U.S. The injection system is a next generation needle free injections system and the device is highly adaptable, and applicable to anesthetics, steroids, HA, HGH, HCG, MS drugs, vitamins, insulin, vaccines, filers, fertility drugs, and orthopedic drugs. The partnership will help company to increase its market presence in U.S.
- Increasing number of chronic disease is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecasted period
- Increased rate of communicable disease due to needle stick injuries is expected to drive the growth of the market Increasing demand for self-injection devices is expected to increase growth of the market in the forecasted period
- Increasing demand for biosimilars and vaccination is expected to enhance growth of the market
- Limitation in intravenous administration is expected to restrain the market growth
- Stringent regulation is expected to hinder the market growth
- Needle-free injection system is costly which is expected to restrain the market growth
To know more about the study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-needle-free-injection-system-market
Segmentation: Global Needle-Free Injection System Market
- Liquid-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Projectile/Depot-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Powder-Based Needle Free Injectors
- Fillable Needle-Free Injectors
- Prefilled Needle-Free Injectors
- Jet-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Laser-Powered Needle-Free Injectors
- Vibration-Based Needle-Free Injectors
By Source of Power
- Spring-Based Needle-Free Injectors
- Gas Propelled/ Air Forced Injector Systems
- Disposable Needle-Free Injectors
- Reusable Needle-Free Injectors
- Subcutaneous Injectors
- Intramuscular Injectors
- Intradermal Injectors
- Vaccine Delivery
- Insulin Delivery
- Pain Management
By End User
- Home Care Settings
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-needle-free-injection-system-market
Potentials held by the report
- Detailed overview of the market
- Key developments and product launches in the market
- Key parameters which are driving the market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]