The External Neuromodulation Market grew in 2019, as compared to 2018, according to our report, External Neuromodulation Market is likely to have subdued growth in 2020 due to weak demand on account of reduced industry spending post Covid-19 outbreak. Further, External Neuromodulation Market will begin picking up momentum gradually from 2021 onwards and grow at a healthy CAGR between 2021-2025
Deep analysis about market status (2016-2019), competition pattern, advantages and disadvantages of products, industry development trends (2019-2025), regional industrial layout characteristics and macroeconomic policies, industrial policy has also been included. From raw materials to downstream buyers of this industry have been analysed scientifically. This report will help you to establish comprehensive overview of the External Neuromodulation Market
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at:
The External Neuromodulation Market is analysed based on product types, major applications and key players
Key product type:
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Respiratory Electrical Stimulation
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Deep Brain Stimulation
Sacral Nerve Stimulation
Key players or companies covered are:
Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.)
Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.)
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.)
Synapse Biomedical, Inc. (U.S.)
Nevro Corporation (U.S.)
Neurosigma, Inc. (U.S.)
Neuropace, Inc. (U.S.)
Neuronetics, Inc. (U.S.)
Cyberonics, Inc. (U.S.)
BioControl Medical (Israel)
The report provides analysis & data at a regional level (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa , Rest of the world) & Country level (13 key countries – The U.S, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, Japan, India, Middle East, Africa, South America)
Key questions answered in the report:
1. What is the current size of the External Neuromodulation Market, at a global, regional & country level?
2. How is the market segmented, who are the key end user segments?
3. What are the key drivers, challenges & trends that is likely to impact businesses in the External Neuromodulation Market?
4. What is the likely market forecast & how will be External Neuromodulation Market impacted?
5. What is the competitive landscape, who are the key players?
6. What are some of the recent M&A, PE / VC deals that have happened in the External Neuromodulation Market?
The report also analysis the impact of COVID – 19 based on a scenario-based modelling. This provides a clear view of how has COVID impacted the growth cycle & when is the likely recovery of the industry is expected to pre-covid levels.
i2iResearch – info to intelligence
Locational Office: *India, *United States, *Germany
Email: [email protected]
Toll-free: +1-800-419-8865 | Phone: +91 98801 53667