Automated Waste Collection System: Introduction
- An automated waste collection system (AWCS) is used to transport waste at high speed through underground pneumatic tubes or vacuum tubes to a collection station where the waste can be sealed and compacted in containers. Additionally, AWCSs are used to dump the garbage via a hidden underground pipe network to a waste collection station, eliminating the need for space created for manual waste collection and dump bins.
- Automated waste collection systems offer a number of aesthetic, environmental, and practical benefits over conventional waste collection systems across the world. AWCSs reduce air pollution and carbon dioxide emission.
- An AWCS is designed to take in a wide range of waste such as glass, large sheets of cardboard, metals, and clothes, which can be recycled at a waste point or in a recycling room.
- Furthermore, automatic waste collection systems are integrated with vacuum technology, which enables cost-efficient and sustainable waste collection.
- Automatic waste collection systems manages the waste by automatically segregating the waste material. This waste management system curbs disease and pollution, which are caused by unwanted waste.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Dynamics
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Automated waste collection systems are used as a waste management option across the world for a cleaner and greener environment in the light of new legislations with respect to waste collected and transported by road. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of automated waste collection systems over the forecast period.
- Local authorities and governments of developed and developing countries are focusing on proper disposal of garbage and waste piles to preserve demographic or human health and surroundings. This is expected to drive the automatic waste collection system market.
- Furthermore, manufacturers of AWCS are moving toward state-of-the-art technologies, i.e., Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, and others, for collecting the waste. Market vendors are upgrading the sorting equipment by pairing robotics with artificial intelligence so as to lower the impurity content post sorting. This is one of the important factors boosting the demand for automated waste collection systems.
High Cost and Lack of Awareness Hindering the Market
- Unwillingness among citizens to let go of the routine door-to-door waste collection system and adopting a novel waste collection system is one of the negative factors that can hamper the growth of the automatic waste collection system market.
Europe to Account for Major Share of the Global Automated Waste Collection System Market
- In terms of region, the global automated waste collection system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the largest share of the global automated waste collection system market due to the adoption of smart solutions to manage waste in London, Barcelona, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Government initiatives and significant investments on cleanliness in Europe is expected to drive the automatic waste collection system market.
- The automated waste collection system market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period since the federal government continues to invest in cleanliness and development of competent waste collection systems, which is expected to enhance the growth of the automated waste collection system market in the region.
- The automated waste collection system market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow due to rising awareness about maintaining clean surroundings and effective cleaning systems in the region.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Waste Collection System Market
Few local, regional, and international players are found in the automated waste collection system market. Manufacturers of automated waste collection systems adopt the vital strategy of new product development with advanced technology such as robotics, artificial intelligence, and acquisition to cater to the needs of numerous end-users. The global automated waste collection system market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%-30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global automated waste collection system market are:
- Caverion Corporation
- Cleantech Group
- Dansk Skraldesug ApS
- Europa co., Ltd
- Logiwaste AB
- MariCap Oy
- Ros Roca
- STREAM Environment Sdn. Bhd.
- MariMatic Oy
- AMCS group
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by Application
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Offices
- Hotels / Restaurants
- Food Markets
- Sporting Stadiums
- Others( institutions, universities, city centers)
Global Automated Waste Collection System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request For Customization:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]