Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Global Angiography Equipment market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. The report spread No of pages: 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it. The statistical and numerical data such as facts and figures are represented very neatly in the Global Angiography Equipment market report by using charts, tables or graphs. To generate finest market research report, marketing management must be aware of the minds of their target markets, their feelings, their preferences, their attitudes, convictions and value systems with a formalised and managerial approach. This market report offers CAGR value fluctuation in percentage during the forecast period of 220-2027 for the market. The report is an ultimate solution for businesses if they want to stay ahead of the competition in today’s fast moving business environment.
The Global Angiography Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 15.45 billion by 2025, from USD 13.06 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016 the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the market are GE Healthcare, Siemens, Royal Philips Electronics, Shimadzu Corporation, Terumo, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Abbott Vascular (Abbott Laboratories), Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Providian Medical, Soma Technology, Inc., Canon Medical Systems, Medtronic, Inc., Cordis Corporation, B. Braun and Angiodynamics among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Angiography Equipment Market, By Product (Angiography Systems, Angiography Catheters), By Technology (X-Ray Angiography, CT Angiography), By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Endovascular Angiography), By Indication (Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease), By Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics), By End User, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Competitive Analysis: Global Angiography Equipment Market
The global angiography equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Angiography Equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Definition: Global Angiography Equipment Market
Angiography is also known as arteriography. It is a medical imaging method used to envision the inside, or lumen of blood vessels and organs of the body, with particular interest in the arteries, veins and the heart chambers. This is usually performed by injecting a radio-opaque contrast agent into the blood vessel and imaging using X-ray based techniques such as fluoroscopy. In other word the angiography can also be defined as the test where dyes are seen by X-Rays injected into blood vessels that can be either arteries or veins and inspected using X-Rays. The subsequent images that are obtained are known as angiograms. Angiograms are used to identify narrowing or blockages in vessels anywhere in the body, from head to toe. This may include, the arteries feeding the kidneys, the arteries feeding the heart muscle, the arteries going to the brain, the arteries feeding the arms and legs and also all of the vessels going to and coming from the lungs. Other than the fact that the angiography can be used for finding narrowing and blockages, the angiography can also be used to find area where the arteries or veins are bulging or ballooning. These spots are called aneurysms and if not treated can cause death when they rupture.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-angiography-equipment-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in aging population and incidence of CVD
- Growing awareness programs, conferences, and funding activities
- Growing demand for interventional angiography systems in minimally invasive surgeries
- Limitations in reimbursement for angiography procedures
- Risk of radiation exposure
Market Segmentation: Global Angiography Equipment Market
The global angiography equipment market is segmented based on product, technology, procedure, indication, application, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product
- On the basis of technology
- On the basis of procedure
- Based on indication
- Based on application
- On the basis of procedure
Key Developments in the Market: Global Angiography Equipment Market
- In March 2017, Koninklijke Philips N.V. has launched Philips Azurion systems, The Philips Azurion is focused on adding workflow topographies that will helps help the physician without having to go to multiple views, imaging systems or screens in the angiography. This has helped and reinforced the company with its position in image-guided therapy solutions in India
- In November 2016, Siemens Healthineers has introduces innovative robot-support Artis pheno angiography system that will help the company by enabling personalized, minimally invasive surgery for multimorbid patients to account for the changing disease pattern in the angiography techniques.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global angiography equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
To comprehend Global Angiography Equipment market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Angiography Equipment market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Some of the Major Highlights of TOC covers:
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
Definition and forecast parameters
Methodology and forecast parameters
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Industry Insights
Technological and innovation landscape
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-angiography-equipment-market
Angiography Equipment Market report effectively provides required features of the global market for the population and for the business looking people for mergers & acquisitions, making investments, new vendors or concerned in searching for the appreciated global market research facilities. It offers sample on the size, offer, and development rate of the market. The Angiography Equipment report provides the complete structure and fundamental overview of the industry market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]